How to wear a THIR
There are so many ways to wear your multifunctional THIRband
Don’t know how to wear your THIR? NO WORRIES! We’ve drawn you a picture.
Try these on for size!
- Wear it around your neck for casual wear or during sports – all year round.
- Wear it as a scarf: pulled-up to cover the chin and the back of the neck in cooler weather.
- Wear it as a mask: ideal for dirt, dust, rain or cold and easily adjusted with one hand. Highly breathable. Worn by x-c ski racers in extreme cold and runners in the heat of the Marathon des Sables.
- Wear it as a balaclava: total warmth. total sun protection. Pull up bottom seam up over your mouth for added warmth.
- Wear it as a sleeper: ideal for travelling or used as a blindfold for kids’ (and adults’) party games.
- Wear it as a head band: fold it for a pro look, or scrunch up for casual wear and can be worn over the ears for cold weather activities.
- Wear it as a beanie: a simple twist makes a THIRBand into a hat for cold weather wear.
- Wear it as a bandana: no knot to tie and easy to adjust. Wear it under your helmet without adjusting the helmet size.
- Wear it as a
saharianeor legionnaire: covers the top of the head and the back of the neck.
- Wear it as a hair band: simple to pull on and ideal for long or short hair.
- Wear it as a head scarf: just pull the THIRBand back and you’ve got a great look. No more bad hair days!
- Wear it as a scrunchie: keeps your hair back and looks stylish. Simply adjust the way you wear it on the go.
- Wear it as a wristband: makes it easy to carry and is great for wiping your forehead. Ideal for running, tennis and other racquet sports